UPEI Department of Athletics & Recreation
Requests for Donations
Annually, the UPEI Department of Athletics & Recreation receives a large number of requests for various donations from many organizations. We are extremely proud to support a number of these charitable organizations/campaigns throughout the community each year.
Our Panther Community Engagement Committee will review donation requests for groups and organizations that play an active role in supporting the health and wellness of Prince Edward Islanders.
Please note the following non-eligible candidates;
• Individuals / personal requests
• Political organizations
• Faith or Religious organizations
• For-profit organizations
Donation Request Procedures:
1. Priority will be given for donations where the UPEI Department of Athletics and Recreation will be publicly recognized.
2. Please complete the Online Donation Request Form below
3. All requests for support must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date of the event.
4. Only requests from within the province will be considered.
5. Requests are limited to one per organization within a calendar year.
6. Monetary donations will not be considered.
7. The level of support will be decided upon by the Panther Community Engagement Committee.
Processing Your Requests:
The Panther Community Engagement Committee will make every effort to process, your request within seven (7) days of receiving it.
Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee that a donation will be received as resources are limited. We will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
For Sponsorship/Partnership Request/ contact: Stephanie Knickle (902) 566-0305, email@example.com